LSI Steel Square Tenon Poles
Have a question?
LSI Lighting Solutions Plus offers a full line of poles and brackets to complete your lighting assembly. We apply the same high quality standards to our outdoor lighting poles and brackets as we do our lighting fixtures.
This is evident by the investments we've made in our specially designed 100,000 square foot finishing facility located in Blue Ash, Ohio. This facility is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and manufacturing processes to treat and finish LSI steel poles.
LSI Poles Data Sheets
Steel Square Poles
LSI Pole Selection Guide
LSI Pole Brackets and Accessories
Area Light Brackets - 5" Traditional Drill Pattern
Area Light Brackets - 3" Reduced Drill Pattern
Area Light Brackets - Tenon
Lifestyle Greenlee Bracket & Accessories
ALV Series Greenlee Accessories
Universal Mounting Bracket
BKA ASF Area Light Bracket
BKA XMA Bracket
BKS XBO Bracket
Flood Light Bracket
Every pole is provided with the DuraGrip® Protection System and a 5-year warranty:
- Each shaft is purchased to a stricter straightness tolerance than specified on industry material standards. Shafts with dents, dings, roll marks, or patterns on the exterior surface are rejected. Shafts are stored indoors to prevent corrosion.
- After connecting holes are cut and hand holes and baseplates welded to the shafts, each pole undergoes a thorough shot-peening process, resulting in a near-white surface. This procedure removes all dirt and scale and strengthens the surface of the steel by inducing a compressive residual stress that helps prevent cracking and extend the life of the pole.
- After shot peening, a neutral wash is applied followed by the application of a zirconium treatment that improves powder-coast adhesion and protects from corrosion.
- Next, each pole is coated through electrostatic application of a polyester powder paint in standard LSI bronze or the color approved by the customer. Paint thickness is measured in multiple locations along the pole to ensure specification adherence.
- Finally, the pole is oven baked to form a homogenous, non-porous surface and wrapped for shipment in a woven fabric sleeve to protect the finish during transit.
When the top-of-the line DuraGrip® Plus Protection System is selected, in addition to the DuraGrip® Protection System, a non-porous, automotive-grade corrosion coating is applied to the lower portion of the pole interior, sealing and further protecting it from corrosion. This option extends the product coverage to a 7-year warranty.