Price changing due to COVID-19 please call for price
The LED Commercial Area Light series are high performance, commercial grade luminaires. The fixtures are value driven wit DLC Premium performance. The small features up to 18,000 delivered lumens at 120 Lumens per watt and the medium delivers up to 29,000 lumens at 127 LpW.
Call for Volume Discounts!!
- Available in 5000k and 4000k Color Temperatures
- Features minimum CRI of 80
- Optional 0-10 volt dimming available.
- Virtually maintenance free
- 5-year warranty
LSI SMA-SSA Specification Sheets
LSI SMA-SSA Installation Instructions
LSI SMA Optical System
2 Premium engineered IP65 rated polycarbonate optic assemblies deliver IES Type 3 or 5W distributions.
Zero Uplight .
Available in 5000K & 4000K color temperatures per ANSI C78.377.
- Minimum CRI of 80.
LSI SMA Electrical
High-performance driver features over-voltage, under-voltage, short-circuit and over temperature protection.
0-10V dimming (10% - 100%) standard.
Standard Universal Voltage (120-277 Vac) Input 50/60 Hz
L70 Calculated Life: >50K Hours (See Lumen Maintenance on Page 2)
Total harmonic distortion: <20%
Operating temperature: -40°C to +40°C (-40°F to +104°F).
Power factor: >.90
Input power stays constant over life.
- High-efficacy LED circuit board mounted to cast housing to maximize heat dissipation
LSI SMA Construction
Rugged die-cast aluminum housing for maximum durability and reliability.
Optional die-cast Slip Fitter allows for mounting onto a 2” (51mm) IP, 2.375” (60mm) O.D. tenon allowing for tilting up to 45 degrees and 90 ̊ when using a vertical tenon.
IP65 rated luminaire protects integral components from harsh environments.
- 1.5G rated for ANSI C136.31 high vibration applications.
LSI SMA Installation
Mounting method ships separately and can be quickly mounted to the luminaire via hand tools.
Arms mount directly with leads extended out of the main housing eliminating the need of opening the luminaire electrical chamber.
Mounts to poles via bolt-on arm or mast arm via slip fitter mounting method. (See construction for more details)
Utilizes LSI’s traditional 3” drill pattern.
LSI SMA Warranty
- LSI LED Fixtures carry a 5-year warranty.
LSI SMA Listings
- Listed to UL 1598 and UL 8750.
- Suitable For wet Locations.
- IP65 rated Luminaire. IP65 rated optical chamber.
- 1.5G rated for ANSI C136.31 high vibration applications
- DesignLights Consortium® (DLC® Premium) qualified product.