Price changing due to COVID-19 please call for price
LSI Wall Packs feature traditional housing that provides a familiar deisgn with known applications. The features make switching from Metal halide to LED extremely easy and the fixiture is Dark Sky approved. Mid-Power LED’s provide a glare-free white light. Delivers 70% of initial lumens at 200,000 hours.
- Lens assembly is designed to provide high efficiency and to target the light where needed to satisfy outdoor lighting requirements.
Positioning of the LEDs result in the light being directed to desired locations eliminating glare and offensive light.
4500K color temperature.
- Minimum CRI of 82
- High-performance driver features over-voltage, under voltage, short-circuit and over temperature protection.
0-10 volt dimming (10% - 100%) standard.
Standard Universal Voltage (120-277 Vac) Input 50/60 Hz
L70 Calculated Life: >100k Hours
Total harmonic distortion: <20%
Power factor: >.85
Input power stays constant over life.
Driver Off-State Power is 0 watts.
- Components are fully encased in potting material for moisture resistance. Driver complies with FCC standards. Driver and key electronic components can easily be accessed.
- Minimum 2.5kV surge rating
- Rugged traditional aluminum die cast housing provides proven environmental protection for LED modules.
- Traditional fixture designs provide a familiar look and standard installation requirements.
- Retaining this look allows the ability to upgrade fixtures gradually, while retaining the same overall fixture appearance throughout a facility.
- The smooth housing prevents debris build up and maximizes airflow over housing.
- Patent pending thermal stacking technology system features a unique internal design that allows for lower operating temperatures which results in a brighter, whiter light, more stable color and longer LED and driver life.
- LSI LEDs provide higher lumen output, greater energy efficiency and more reliable fixture performance.
- LEDs manufactured for the MCOWP series utilize Epoxy Guard conformal coating which reduces the chance of board corrosion.
- Optional electronic button Photocontrol.
- Apertures for field or factory installed photocontrol.
- Fixture retains the same knock-out sizes and positions as previous models, reducing wiring costs.
- • LSI LED Fixtures carry a 5-year warranty.
- • 1 Year warranty on optional Button Photocell.
- Listed to UL 1598 and UL 8750.
- CSA Listed
- RoHS Compliant.
- DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) qualified product. Not all versions of this product may be DLC qualified. Please check the DLC Qualified Products List at www.designlights.org/QPL to confirm which versions are qualified.
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Funding Compliant.
- Lighting Facts Approved.
- Suitable For Wet Locations.
- Bronze is standard. Consult factory for pricing and lead time for other options.