Your car’s tank is dying and you missed the only gas station on the road. You w...
One of the mediums for a Brand to stand out or catch someone’s attention is thr...
The DMF DEL40 LED Bug Eye Emergency battery back up light is a white modern thermoplastic emergency unit ideal for commercial and institutional facilities where compact, efficient, self-contained units are required to provide emergency lighting.
Easily installed in new and retrofit applications. The unit has two adjustable heads for illuminated directional lighting.
Cost effective, reliable, solid LED emergency back up lighting fixture
- Energy efficient LED technology
- 120V/277V AC, 60Hz dual voltage input
- Overload/short circuit protection
- Adjustable LED lamp heads increases center-to-center spacing with 8 LED’s in each lamp
- Optional 12 LED’s per lamp head increases center-to-center spacing to 18’
- Combined charge rate/AC-ON indicator
- Automatic LVD (low voltage disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge
- Long-life, maintenance free, rechargable NiCd battery
- Polarized battery terminals
- Internal solid-state transformer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED
board for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a
discharged battery in 24 hours
- Test switch/power connector facilitates installation
- Injection molded, V-0 flame retardant, high impact thermoplastic construction with snap-fit design components allow for easy installation
- Glare-free lens
- Surface mount via quick connect back plate fits most standard size junction boxes and snaps into place to make internal electrical connections
- Suitable for wall or ceiling mount
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Meets UL924 standards
- NFPA101 Life Safety Code
- Meets all local and state codes
- 5 Years Warranty
|LED Light Type||LED Emergency Lights|
|System Efficacy (Lm/W)||No|
|LED L70 Lifetime (hrs)||100,000|
|CRI (Color Accuracy)||No|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||No|