Proprietary silicone refractor optics provide exceptional coverage and uniformity in Symmetrical or Combination Forward Throw distributions.
State-of-the-art silicone optics deliver industry leading optical control with an integrated gasket to provide an IP66 rated sealed optical chamber in one component.
Silicone optical material does not yellow or crack with age and provides a minimum light transmittance of 93%.
Available in 5000K and 4000K (+/- 275K) color temperatures.
- Minimum CRI of 70.
LSI SCV Vertex Data SheetLSI SCV Vertex Data Sheet
LSI SCV Vertex Pendant Mount Data Sheet
LSI SCV Vertex Installation Instructions
LSI SCV Vertex Installation Instructions
High-performance driver features over-voltage, under-voltage, short-circuit and over temperature protection.
0-10V dimming (10% - 100%) standard.
Standard Universal Voltage (120-277 Vac) Input 50/60 Hz or optional High Voltage (347-480 Vac).
L80 Calculated Life: >100k Hours (See Lumen Maintenance on Page 2)
Total harmonic distortion: <20%
Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F) when mounted to Steel/Aluminum surfaces for 10L, 13L, & 15L Lumen Packages, +45°C for 20L Lumen Package, and +40°C for 23L Lumen Package. If mounted to a non-metallic surface, reduce ambient by 5°C.
- Power factor: >0.90
Input power stays constant over life.
- Field replaceable surge protection device meets a minimum Category C Low operation (per ANSI/IEEE C62.41.2).
High-efficacy LEDs are mounted to (4) circuit boards to maximize heat dissipation
Components are fully encased in potting material for moisture resistance. Driver complies with FCC standards.
- A single fastener secures access door to driver and key components and provides quick & easy access to the electrical compartment for servicing.
- Rugged low-profile die-cast aluminum housing, optical unit, and driver cover.
Ultra-slim 2” luminaire height and lightweight design effectively target a
broad range of applications and allow for easy installations.
Below canopy access to optical chamber and driver housing for serviceability.
IP66 rated optical unit protects integral components from dust and powerful water jets from any direction. The housing is IP54 rated, providing protection against splashing water and limited dust intrusion.
Luminaire is proudly manufactured in the U.S. of U.S. and imported parts.
Fixtures are finished with LSI’s DuraGrip® polyester powder coat finishing process. The DuraGrip finish withstands extreme weather changes without cracking or peeling. Other standard LSI finishes available. Consult factory.
- Shipping weight: 15 lbs in carton
• Designed for lighter than air fuel applications. Product is suitable for Class 1 Division 2 with all lumen packages and distributions only when properly installed per LSI installation instructions. Models with optional controls are not approved for Class 1, Division 2 applications.
T5 Temperature Classification – The surface temperature of this product will not rise above 100°C., within a 40°C ambient.
Gas Groups A,B,C, and D – Group A: Acetylene / Group B: Hydrogen / Group C: Propane and Ethylene / Group D: Benzene, Butane, Methane & Propane.
• Optional integral passive infrared motion and daylight sensor activates switching of luminaire light levels (see page 5 for details).
• LSI’s AirLinkTM wireless control system options reduce energy and maintenance costs while optimizing light quality 24/7 (see page 6 for details).
- Installs in a 12” or 16” deck pan.
- Four fasteners are provided with the fixture for using deck, metallic canopy substrates only when classified as suitable for use by installing professional otherwise suitable fasteners should be provided by others.
- Unit is designed to quickly retrofit into existing Scottsdale (4”) hole.
- Aluminum locking collar and gasket are included and required for complete seal and support of canopy deck.
- Retrofit panels are available for existing Encores, Richmond, 2x2 Universal, and more (see accessories on page 3).
- LSI LED Fixtures carry a 5-year warranty or 10-year warranty with registration for petroleum applications only (contact your LSI representative for details).
- Listed to UL 1598 and UL 8750.
- RoHS Compliant.
- State of California Title 24 Compliant with IMS or ALSC/ALSCS option.
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Funding Compliant.
- IP66 Rated Optical Unit.
- DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) qualified product. Not all versions of this product may be DLC qualified. Please check the DLC Qualified Products List at www.designlights.org/QPL to confirm which versions are qualified.