Price changing due to COVID-19 please call for price
The Slice LED area light provides a unique, sleek design along with technologically advanced features that make it an excellent choice for Commercial and Industrial grade markets. This LED area light fixture is perfect for schools, office buildings, parking lots, strip malls, automotive, petroleum, new construction, renovations, and general lighting applications. The Slice features high performance silicone optics along with a die cast aluminum housing and up to 42,000+ lumens available with integral Airlink Synapse controls.
Call for Volume Discounts!!
LSI Slice Specification SheetsSLM Slice Spec Sheet
LSI Slice Installation Instructions
LSI Slice Literature
LSI Slice Features and Specifications
LSI SLM Optical System
State-of-the-Art one piece silicone optic sheet delivers industry leading optical control with an integrated gasket to provide IP66 rated sealed optical chamber in 1 component.
Proprietary silicone refractor optics provide exceptional coverage and uniformity in IES Types 2, 3, 5W, FT and FTA.
Silicone optical material does not yellow or crack with age and provides a typical light transmittance of 93%.
Available in 5000K, 4000K, 3000K, and 2700K color temperatures per ANSI C78.377. Also Available in Phosphor Converted Amber with Peak intensity at 610nm.
Minimum CRI of 70.
- Integral Louver (IL) option available for improved back-light control without sacrificing street side performance. See page 5 for more details.
LSI SLM Electrical
- High-performance driver features over-voltage, under-voltage, short-circuit and over temperature protection.
- 0-10V dimming (10% - 100%) standard.
- Standard Universal Voltage (120-277 Vac) Input 50/60 Hz or optional High Voltage (347-480 Vac).
- L80 Calculated Life: >100k Hours (See Lumen Maintenance on Page 3)
- Total harmonic distortion: <20%
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F). 42L lumen package rated to +40oC.
- Power factor: >.90
- Input power stays constant over life.
- Field replaceable surge protection device meets a minimum Category C Low operation (per ANSI/IEEE C62.41.2).
- High-efficacy LEDs mounted to metal-core circuit board to maximize heat dissipation
- Terminal block provided accepts up to 10ga wire.
- Components are fully encased in potting material for moisture resistance. Driver complies with FCC standards. Driver and key electronic components can easily be accessed.
LSI SLM Construction
Rugged die-cast aluminum housing contains factory prewired driver and optical unit. Cast aluminum wiring access door located underneath.
Designed to mount to square poles.
Luminaire is proudly manufactured in the U.S.of U.S. and imported parts.
IP66 rated luminaire protects integral components from harsh environments.
3G rated for ANSI C136.31 high vibration applications
- Fixtures are finished with LSI’s DuraGrip® polyester powder coat finishing process. The DuraGrip finish withstands extreme weather changes without cracking or peeling. Other standard LSI finishes available. Consult factory.
LSI SLM ControlsWireless Control System
- To make this fixture AirLink ready, simply order one of the following options:
- a. The integrated Wireless Lighting Controller: ALSC or ALSCH (see ordering guide) as the controls option, or
- b. Integrated Wireless Controller option (above) with integrated motion sensor: ALSCS (ordering guide for mounting heights) or
- c. The 7-Pin Photoelectric Control Receptacle: CR7P as the controls option; and either the 5-Pin or 7-Pin Twist Lock Controller: ALSC UNV TL5 or ALSC UNV TL7 as an accessory
- To see how the components of AirLink system work together, reference the diagram in the controls section of this specsheet. For more information on our AirLink products, visit our website: www.lsi-airlink.com/airlink-synapse/
LSI SLM Stand-Alone Controls
- • The integral passive infrared motion sensor (IMS) activates switching of luminaire light levels (see the controls section for more details).
- • The 7-pin ANSI C136.41-2013 photocontrol receptacle option (CR7P) is available for twist lock photocontrols or wireless control modules.
- • The Button Type Photocells (PCI) are capable of switching luminaires ON/ OFF in response to the amount of available daylight.
LSI SLM Installation
- A single fastener secures the hinged door, underneath the housing and provides quick & easy access to the electrical compartment for installing/ servicing.
- Included terminal block provides quick and easy on-site wiring.
- Utilizes LSI’s traditional 3” drill pattern for easy fastening of LSI products.
LSI SLM Warranty
- LSI LED Fixtures carry a 5-year warranty.
LSI SLM Listings
- Listed to UL 1598 and UL 8750.
- RoHS Compliant.
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Funding Compliant.
- IDA compliant; with 3000K color temperature selection.
- Title 24 Compliant; see local ordinance for qualification information.
- Suitable For wet Locations.
- IP66 rated Luminaire. IP66 rated optical chamber.
- 3G rated for ANSI C136.31 high vibration applications