CREE OSQ Series Medium Area Light
Brand: Lizard Lick Lighting
Have a question?
Price changing due to COVID-19 please call for price
The OSQTM Area/Flood luminaire blends extreme optical control, advanced thermal management and modern, clean aesthetics. Built to last, the housing is rugged cast aluminum with an integral, weathertight LED driver compartment. Versatile mounting configurations offer simple installation. Its slim, low-profile design minimizes wind load requirements and blends seamlessly into the
site providing even, quality illumination. The ‘B’ Input power designator is a suitable upgrade for HID applications up to 250 Watt, and the 'K’ Input power designator is a suitable upgrade for HID applications up to 400 Watt.
Applications: Parking lots, walkways, campuses, car dealerships, office complexes, tunnels, underpasses, and internal roadways.
- Minimum 70 CRI (3000K, 4000K; 5700K); 90 CRI (5000K)
- Utilizes NanoOptic® Technology
- cULus Listed
- Suitable upgrade for HID applications up to 1000 Watts
- Versatile mounting configurations offer simple installation
- Slim, low-profile design minimizes wind load requirements
- Improved energy and maintenance savings
- Standard 10-year limited warranty